We provide legal assistance to:
- Immigrant victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, sexual assault, and victims of other violent crimes by obtaining VAWA Self Petitions, Battered Spouse Waivers, T and U nonimmigrant visas, and other immigration relief.
- Citizens of the Freely Associated States.
- Maintain and reunite family bonds, including reuniting families separated by oceans, trafficking, and poverty.
- Immigrant victims of crime in removal proceedings.
- Legal permanent residents who want to naturalize to become US citizens.
- Immigrants seeking to renew or replace documents, e.g., green card or naturalization certificate.
- Immigrants with limited English proficiency by advocating for equal access to government and government-funded services.